Matsco Solutions Group Ltd is headquartered in London, United Kingdom, (“Matsco Solutions (Imperial Wharf) Ltd”), Offices in the United States, (“Matsco Solutions LLC”), Offices in Hong Kong (“Matsco Solutions (Hong Kong) Ltd”), Offices in Singapore (“Matsco Solutions (Singapore) Pte. Ltd”), and in Beijing China, (Matsco Solutions (Beijing) Ltd”), collectively known as “Matsco Solutions”.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT?
This Privacy Statement describes how Matsco Solutions uses and protects information collected through the website and our general marketing practices and details what personal information we may collect, process and store about our Clients in order to adhere to EU Data Protection Directive 95/46/EC (“GDPR”) and other local regulatory authorities.
“Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or any identifiable natural person (‘data subject’) that can be used to identify specific persons. If you do not agree with this Privacy Statement in general or with any part of it, you should not access the website.
To note, if your company engages Matsco Solutions to provide Matsco Solutions’ services, your company and Matsco Solutions will enter into a separate agreement that will, among other things, govern the use of all of the information and data collected and maintained by Matsco Solutions in connection with the operation of the service, including data collected through certain features made available to customers through the website.
If you have questions about this Privacy Statement or otherwise, you can reach us using the contact information provided below. We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time.
This Privacy Statement was last updated on January 1st, 2022.
HOW DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Matsco Solutions is a service provider to its Clients and in our capacity as a service provider, we will receive, store, and/or process personal data. In such cases, we are acting as a data processor and will process the personal information on behalf of and under the direction of our partners and/or Clients. The information that we collect from our Clients in this capacity is used for managing transactions, reporting, invoicing, renewals, and other operations related to providing services to the Client.
Matsco Solutions uses personal data that it collects directly from its Clients in its role as a service provider for the following business purposes, without limitation:
- maintaining and supporting its products/services
- delivering and providing the requested products/services
- complying with its contractual obligations related thereto (including operations related to providing services to a Client);
- satisfying governmental reporting, tax, and other requirements;
- storing and processing data, including personal data, in computer databases and servers located in the United States, EU and Asia;
- verifying identity (e.g., for access to accounts or for helpdesk support);
- as requested by a Client;
- for other business-related purposes permitted or required under applicable local law and regulation;
- and as otherwise required by law.
Matsco Solutions does not disclose personal information to third parties for purposes that are materially different than what it was originally collected for. Should this change in the future, we will provide individuals with the option to opt-out or decline disclosure.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Matsco Solutions has identified the following Data Fields as potentially collected on the basis of providing Contractual Services to its Clients and their Employees:
Data Fields – Personal Data Information
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email – Work
- Email – Personal
- Address – Work
- Address – Home
- IP Address
- Phone Number
- Mobile Phone Number
- Mobile Phone IMEI
- Local/Online/Website/Software Account Username(s)
Matsco Solutions has also identified the following Data Fields as potentially collected on the basis of provided consent to send further information to website visitors:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Company Name
- Phone Number
- IP Address
- Browser Type
WHAT DO WE DO WITH IT?
Matsco Solutions complies with its obligations under GDPR by keeping personal data up to date; by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data; by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data. For example, we may encrypt identified personal information such as account details in transmission and at rest when storing, require sophisticated physical security at our data centres and control/audit changes on those details.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP IT?
We only retain the personal data in accordance with contractual or regulation requirements and for no longer than reasonably required. If you have provided consent to Your information being used for marketing purposes it will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
YOUR RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH PERSONAL DATA
Under certain circumstances, individuals have the right to:
- Request a copy of their Personal Data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”); This enables them to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about them and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about them.
- Request the erasure of Personal Data; An individual may ask us to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. An individual may also request that we stop processing Personal Data where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about their particular situation which permits an object to processing on this ground.
- Request the restriction of processing of Personal Data for example until its accuracy or the reason for processing it is more clearly established.
- Request the transfer of Personal Data to another party.
- Individuals who wish to review, verify, correct or request erasure of Personal Data, object to the processing of Personal Data, or request that we transfer a copy of Personal Data to another party, please contact the Matsco Solutions appointed representative using the information located at the end of this notice.
CONTACT DETAILS AT MATSCO SOLUTIONS
For all queries, complaints or to review your rights and information we have on file, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
You can also contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113, via e-mail or at:
Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF