Adobe has released security updates on the 08th of September 2020, 3 rated as medium risk.
Adobe has published security bulletins for Adobe Experience Manager (APSB20-01) and Adobe Illustrator (APSB20-03). Adobe recommends users update their product installations to the latest versions using the instructions referenced in the bulletin.
The following operating systems/applications are affected:
- Adobe InDesign 15.1.1 and earlier versions
- Adobe Framemaker 2019.0.6 and earlier versions
- Adobe Experience Manager 188.8.131.52 and earlier versions
- Adobe Experience Manager 184.108.40.206 and earlier versions
- Adobe Experience Manager 220.127.116.11 and earlier versions
- Adobe Experience Manager 6.2 SP1-CFP20 and earlier versions
- AEM Forms add-on AEM Forms Service Pack 5 and earlier versions
Matsco recommends any affected systems are updated as soon as convenient.
Please contact the Matsco Solutions team on the below if you would like any further information or would like to schedule a maintenance.
Beijing +86 400 120 2782
Hong Kong +852 8101 8418
London +44 (0)20 7821 4950
New York +1 866 446 9226
Singapore +65 6100 1090
Share this Post